MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execution of integrated digital campaigns. Execute integrated digital campaigns including email automation campaigns and website updates.
- Update the existing content and add new multilingual content. Execute appropriate actions to make sure the website remains clean and easy to use.
- Digital support to international marketers. Handle the requests coming from local marketers and provide appropriate & effective solutions.
- Reports and analysis. Produce reports based on Google Analytics and Eloqua (Marketing Automation System).
- The Junior Corporate Webmaster is accountable for the quality of the execution.
NEEDS FOR THE FUNCTION
- The candidate has preferably a Master degree, in programming or IT matters. He/She can either have a webmaster or digital marketing background as long as his/her knowledge fits the current needs. Self-trained people are also invited to apply.
- The candidate should have successfully performed webmaster jobs/ missions, done out of personal and/or professional interest.
- The candidate is communicative and loves asking for feedback. He/She must be very fluent in English (spoken & written): most of the contacts are with Corporate marketing and with colleagues in other countries.
- The candidate is willing to help and enjoys well-executed tasks. He/She’s interested in new technologies and tends to learn easily modern development technics.
- The candidate has strong organisational skills (including planning and priority setting), and has a strong sense of task definition & execution.
- The candidate is result-driven, reliable and he/she loves clean code. He/She always looks forward at continuous improvement.
- Perfect knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- jQuery and PHP knowledge is a plus but not mandatory.
- Advanced knowledge of Drupal CMS.
- Advanced knowledge of email creation.
- Logic and analytic minded.
- Knowledge of Responsive design.
- A challenging position in the corporate marketing team of a dynamic international company.
- Room for personal initiative and development.
- A permanent contract.
- Position based in Barcelona (Carrer de Santiago Rusiñol, 5, 08213 Polinyà, Barcelona).
Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org